This video tutorial demonstrates how to implement Dependency Injection architectural pattern in Android using Dagger 2 dependency injection library.
This post discusses the risks associated with Lifecycle Architecture Component announced at Google IO 2017
This post discusses the risks associated with ViewModel Architecture Component announced at Google IO 2017
What is this post about:This post describes how to establish a reliable connection to AIDL Service running in a different process in Android. The following questions are addressed in this post:
- How bound IPC Service connection's life-cycle is different from life-cycle of the Service itself?
- What is the exact life-cycle of a connection to bound IPC Service?
- How can we account for connection's life-cycle when writing clients of bound IPC Services?
What is this post about:This is the third (and last) post in series of three posts that discuss Model View Controller (MVC) and Model View Presenter (MVP) architectural patterns in context of Android development. The following questions are addressed in this part:
- What function MVC controllers fulfill?
- How to implement MVC controllers?
- I want to give it a try! How to start?