Android Lifecycles Course
Master the most fundamental and important aspect of Android development!
What you’ll get from this course:
- Discover the fundamental role of Android lifecycles
- Master the lifecycles of the most important Android components: process, Application, Activity, Fragment and ViewModel
- Learn how to handle Configuration Change and Save & Restore (Process Death) flows gracefully
- Understand various lifecycles-related pitfalls and learn to avoid them
Smooth and enjoyable learning experience with structured modules and bite-sized lectures.
All the material is readily applicable to your professional projects.
Join TechYourChance community and get answers to all your questions.
This course will make you feel confident handling lifecycles in your Android application and answering lifecycles related questions during job interviews.
We’ll start with the most fundamental concepts and then, gradually, cover all the most important topics in Android development:
- Process and Application Lifecycle
- Activity Lifecycle
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Configuration Changes
- ViewModel Lifecycle
- Save & Restore (Process Death)
Aside from learning the “standard” way to handle Android Lifecycles, you’ll also learn to implement several ad-hoc lifecycle hacks. This will give you a deeper insight into the core of Android architecture and prepare for handling complex situations that you can encounter in your own Android project.
Please see the full syllabus below, watch the first lectures of the course and welcome aboard!
By enrolling in the course you get access to the full course content and
TechYourChance community membership for 1 year